|Objectives and recommendations:
- Gain as much land as possible.
- T1 farms (sector 1:1) have 40 tanks with no research. Most players attack these 4x at the beginning.
- Explore in multiples of 24 land every chance you get until at least 1,500 and possibly up to 2,500 land.
- T2 and T3 farms have more land but much higher defense. Work to hit these as soon as possible.
- Use any excess probe attempts for robbing. T2 farms, which are found in sector 1:2, will yield up to 60,000 platinum per rob, hence the 6,000 probe recommendation earlier.
- T3 farms, found in sector 1:3, will yield 100,000 platinum per rob. You must send 15,000 probes to guarantee successful robs against these farms.
- Try to always shield your probe attempts early on. This reduces probe losses and helps them build up faster.
- Try to squeeze out as many scientists while also maintaining safe defense. This is very challenging as it depends on the current player meta. Work with your alliance mates to gauge safe defense.